Recently I upgraded cameras from my beloved Canon T2i to the Canon 5d Mark III. You can see the comparison of them below:
One thing you may notice are the camera straps — they are absolutely the cutest camera straps ever and they are made by Capturing Couture.
From hiking to the tops of mountains to exploring farmer’s markets down below, it never fails that someone approaches me and asks “Excuse me, where did you get that camera strap? I absolutely love it!” Even men approach me because they want to buy one for their daughters, girlfriends or wives. I’m telling you — these straps are gorgeous and I feel that the pictures below really don’t do them justice because you have to feel them to believe how wonderful they are. The roses are so soft and the back of the strap is lined with black velvet. Pure perfection!
I am very happy to share where I got my two straps from because not only does this company produce many different varieties of camera straps to suit everyone’s taste – they are on a mission.
Every camera strap purchase comes with a benefit. Capturing Couture donates a percentage of their profits to the associated charity listed below. They believe in giving back to the community and I think that is wonderful!
- Orange Organza: American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA)
- Cream Organza: Jessie Rees Foundation
- Hot Pink Organza: Susan G. Komen for the Cure
- Purple Organza: Laura’s House
- Turquoise Organza: Children’s Hospital of Orange County
- Harmony Guitar and Camera Straps: Little Kids Rock
- Cobalt Blue Organza: Cerebral Palsy International Research Foundation
- Posh Plaid Organza: Dress for Success
Valentines day is just around the corner and hubby is well aware with my obsession over these straps.
I tell him, I’d love roses, but ones that will last a lifetime *hint – hint*
♥ Wishing everyone a very happy Valentines Day ♥