Happy (soon to be) Halloween! Why not dress up your RV’s front porch with these easy to make glittery pumpkins? Simple to make and a true pleasure to admire. I wrote about how to make these over on GoRVings blog here. Hope you can check it out!
~ Monica XO
This little forest creature wishes you all a safe and Happy Halloween :)
I truly believe there is no simpler DIY out there. Check out these cute little votive holders! To see how I made these, please visit my post over on GoRVing here!
Hope you enjoy :)
~ Monica XO
I sat down recently and wrote a piece for Go RVing about our trip to Leavenworth, Washington that we took not too long ago. I have to say that going through all of the photos, putting them together while reminiscing of our trip has made me yearn to hit the road again.
I’ve learned that our Silver Girl will be ready for pickup in a couple of weeks (poor soul has been in the shop getting some of her bells and whistle’s polished and fixed up after our last trip we took through Idaho and Montana). I’m so looking forward to having her back and beginning our Fall season road trips.
In the meantime, won’t you come along and relive our trip to Leavenworth with me? Just click here and away we’ll go :)
Happy First Day of Fall to You xoxo
I took my time this weekend driving the 140 or so miles to see my parents in Vancouver, BC. I’ve been driving to see them now, back and forth — from Seattle to Vancouver for well over 20 years and usually I am quite in the hurry to get there worried about border waits and heavy traffic. It figures, that this time, when I decide to take it easy and come as time takes me that I encounter one of the most pleasant drives I have experienced in a long time.
- The Adventure Begins Enamel Mug, because it’s enamel and oh so cute.
- Mason jar juicer. This continues my obsession over mason jars and freshly squeezed OJ in the morning.
- This Rainbow Beach Towel makes me happy. We primarily use Turkish Towels on board the Airstream but I keep a stash of terry cloth beach towels under the bed for those times when we just happen to drive by a beach ♥
- When this Etsy artist says her teacups are, “One of a kind,” she isn’t kidding. I happen to think they are adorable. You should check out her shop, she even has teakettles and more. Really cute !
Foodie Link Love:
- We picked a ton of cherries off our trees earlier this summer and in the freezer they sit. I just may have to make these Cherry Hand Pies the next time I visit my Silver Girl.
- I almost made this for my birthday dinner. Almost. I am definitely making them next weekend. I mean, hello beautiful mouth watering picture !
- While gallivanting in Montana we stumbled across some huckleberries. I can tell you, I guard the precious berries with my life. I’m thinking this recipe would be very worthy of them. In addition, I still have ginger snaps from Stacey Cakes in McCall in the freezer. Definitely a no-brainer. Must make!
- I’ve been making B yogurt parfait popsicles during the heat wave we’ve been having in Seattle. I’m adding honey to my pops next time thanks to this recipe — looks delicious as well as her Cherry Tea Rose Popsicles. Here’s to a lasting summer to enjoy these !
Happy Tuesday and happy August xoxo
It’s official. I am 44 years old. And for the record, I am very much enjoying my 40s. Living, loving, working, exploring, cooking, laughing, learning (always learning), being . . . it all seems to just get better with time. I am also much smarter than I was in my 30s, 20s, etc. Thank goodness.
My boys are good to me on my birthday, always have.
“Honey, what would you like to do for your birthday?” hubby asks . . .
“I’d like to go and visit our Airstream and spend the weekend with her,” I replied.
I wrote about this delightful and oh so ridiculously easy cake to me over on GoRVing’s blog. I also wrote about our trip to Mt. Rainier National Park. I do hope you can swing by and have a read :)
Ooops, here is the link :)
Thank you for being here!
~ Monica XO
Smooth river rocks have the perfect soft canvas for painting beautiful designs on them. We use these to hold down napkins on the picnic table. Cute and practical! I created this DIY for GoRVing. If you’d like to read more of my post, you can travel here to have a read.
Thank you so very much for being here (and there!)
~ Monica XO